It’s September already! As you head back to your classrooms, be sure to check out the Great Unsolved Mysteries in Canadian History (GUMICH) project, based at the University of Victoria. Welcome to the latest edition of the new GUMICH Gazette, a thrice-yearly newsletter to help keep educators up to date on news and tips for teaching with historical mysteries.
- Free Posters
- Women’s History Month
- Teaching Tool – Should I Join the Klondike Gold Rush?
- Teaching Tool – Privileged Life in 20th Century Montreal
- Featured Source from We Do Not Know His Name: Klatsassin & the Chilcontin War
- Featured Image For Death of a Diplomat: Herbert Norman & the Cold War
- UVic offers a new resource for Teaching the Anniversary of World War I